Question 32 in 100 Insurance Questions in 100 Days Video Series When deciding whether or not to take the defensive driver course in New York State when trying to save extra money on your auto insurance. You’d be wise to consider the information in this short video. It’s not all that it seems and you could be doing yourself a disservice if your savings is MORE than it is supposed to be.
Join our newsletter
The Latest Articles
- After the Fire and Rain July 7, 2020
- Top 10 Weirdest Insurance Claims June 26, 2020
- Phase II COVID-19 – HOW IS IT AFFECTING THE CNY REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY? June 22, 2020
- A Gift to Baker High Seniors May 27, 2020
- #MeToo and EPL Coverage January 10, 2020