Question 32 in 100 Insurance Questions in 100 Days Video Series When deciding whether or not to take the defensive driver course in New York State when trying to save extra money on your auto insurance. You’d be wise to consider the information in this short video. It’s not all that it seems and you could be doing yourself a disservice if your savings is MORE than it is supposed to be.
Join our newsletter
The Latest Articles
- 2019 New York State Paid Family Leave Updates September 6, 2018
- Is your landscaper or that deck builder insured? Does it Matter? May 14, 2018
- Too Many Motorcycle Riders are Dying March 6, 2018
- Do you think your house is over insured? February 16, 2018
- DON’T Break Glass in Case of Emergency! February 6, 2018