Question 78 in 100 Insurance Questions in 100 Days Video Series? As a business owner, having to figure out who to put on a workers compensation policy and who not to, is probably not your idea of a good time. I can relate. However, in New York state we have some rules (surprise) and those rules say that if you are paying someone, they’d better be listed. The cleaner of your office, the person you hired for social media, the outside sales person, and more could end up needing to be accounted for. See this brief video explanation for more.
Join our newsletter
The Latest Articles
- 2019 New York State Paid Family Leave Updates September 6, 2018
- Is your landscaper or that deck builder insured? Does it Matter? May 14, 2018
- Too Many Motorcycle Riders are Dying March 6, 2018
- Do you think your house is over insured? February 16, 2018
- DON’T Break Glass in Case of Emergency! February 6, 2018