Question 78 in 100 Insurance Questions in 100 Days Video Series? As a business owner, having to figure out who to put on a workers compensation policy and who not to, is probably not your idea of a good time. I can relate. However, in New York state we have some rules (surprise) and those rules say that if you are paying someone, they’d better be listed. The cleaner of your office, the person you hired for social media, the outside sales person, and more could end up needing to be accounted for. See this brief video explanation for more.
Join our newsletter
The Latest Articles
- #MeToo and EPL Coverage January 10, 2020
- Unmarried Couples & Insurance December 6, 2019
- The Absurd Value of Homeowner’s Insurance November 1, 2019
- 2019 New York State Paid Family Leave Updates September 6, 2018
- Is your landscaper or that deck builder insured? Does it Matter? May 14, 2018