Day 53 in 100 Insurance Questions in 100 Days Video Series There are 2 ways you can insure your property: Separate Together While number one is pretty common, number 2 is a little unusual. When we insure our business property and our building on the same policy (typical) sometimes there is an option to put them together. Doing so creates one master amount referred to as blanket coverage. It can all be used on the business personal items, or just the building, or a combination of the two. See the video to learn more.
Join our newsletter
The Latest Articles
- 2019 New York State Paid Family Leave Updates September 6, 2018
- Is your landscaper or that deck builder insured? Does it Matter? May 14, 2018
- Too Many Motorcycle Riders are Dying March 6, 2018
- Do you think your house is over insured? February 16, 2018
- DON’T Break Glass in Case of Emergency! February 6, 2018