Question 33 in 100 Insurance Questions in 100 Days Video Series In New York State, motorists and homeowners continue to find themselves in the middle of liability suits. The numbers of frivolous lawsuits continue to pile-up causing more and more New Yorkers to have to find counsel to defend themselves. We’re missing time from work, digging into savings (if there is any) and spending time feeling nothing short of stress. However, those of with an umbrella insurance policy find these otherwise painful situations to be less burdensome. Watch the short video to learn more.
Join our newsletter
The Latest Articles
- After the Fire and Rain July 7, 2020
- Top 10 Weirdest Insurance Claims June 26, 2020
- Phase II COVID-19 – HOW IS IT AFFECTING THE CNY REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY? June 22, 2020
- A Gift to Baker High Seniors May 27, 2020
- #MeToo and EPL Coverage January 10, 2020