Question #60 in 100 Insurance Questions in 100 Days Video Series! In New York State your insurance company has every ability to walk away from your policy if you should be convicted of DUI. If you are not cancelled right away then a non-renewal is almost a guarantee. See this short video for more information.
Join our newsletter
The Latest Articles
- #MeToo and EPL Coverage January 10, 2020
- Unmarried Couples & Insurance December 6, 2019
- The Absurd Value of Homeowner’s Insurance November 1, 2019
- 2019 New York State Paid Family Leave Updates September 6, 2018
- Is your landscaper or that deck builder insured? Does it Matter? May 14, 2018