Question 68 in 100 Insurance Questions in 100 Days Video Series! With something called Voluntary Property Damage protection, you would have insurance for the accidental breakage or destruction of a client’s property. However, this is not always a given in the policy and when it is, the limits can be lower than you might like. Watch this video to learn more!
Join our newsletter
The Latest Articles
- 2019 New York State Paid Family Leave Updates September 6, 2018
- Is your landscaper or that deck builder insured? Does it Matter? May 14, 2018
- Too Many Motorcycle Riders are Dying March 6, 2018
- Do you think your house is over insured? February 16, 2018
- DON’T Break Glass in Case of Emergency! February 6, 2018