Question 68 in 100 Insurance Questions in 100 Days Video Series! With something called Voluntary Property Damage protection, you would have insurance for the accidental breakage or destruction of a client’s property. However, this is not always a given in the policy and when it is, the limits can be lower than you might like. Watch this video to learn more!
Join our newsletter
The Latest Articles
- #MeToo and EPL Coverage January 10, 2020
- Unmarried Couples & Insurance December 6, 2019
- The Absurd Value of Homeowner’s Insurance November 1, 2019
- 2019 New York State Paid Family Leave Updates September 6, 2018
- Is your landscaper or that deck builder insured? Does it Matter? May 14, 2018