Skip to main content

client property Archives - Horan Companies | New York Insurance Agency, Baldwinsville, NY

Is there insurance to cover breaking something of my customer’s?

By Business Insurance, Business Liability

Question 68 in 100 Insurance Questions in 100 Days Video Series! With something called Voluntary Property Damage protection, you would have insurance for the accidental breakage or destruction of a client’s property. However, this is not always a given in the policy and when it is, the limits can be lower than you might like. Watch this video to learn more!

Read More
Skip to content