That is why we created this video series. It chronicles questions and answers over a 100 day period. It covers ground on Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Business Insurance, Workers Compensation, and other general questions that can be associated with some or all of those.
We’ve tried to keep it simple and under 3 minutes each (though there are a couple that stretched a bit, for good reason). So, hopefully, you will find the answer you are looking for here. If not, please call us directly at 315-635-2095 or email us here.
- If my friend crashes my car, am I covered?
- What is No Fault insurance?
- What are liability limits on my auto insurance?
- Is it wrong to keep plates without insurance?
- Do I need to buy rental car insurance when I travel?
- Tickets? Accidents? When are they off my insurance history?
- What should I do after a car accident?
- When is a car considered totaled?
- What is uninsured motorist coverage?
- Will a DUI conviction get me cancelled?
- Does going longer than 30 days without insurance really mean higher rates?
- Does gender matter when determining one’s rate?
- What are single limits?
- How does the New York State defensive driver course work?
- Is rental car reimbursement automatically included?
- How soon should I list my kids?
- What is under insured motorist coverage?
- Can I have my car repaired where I want?
- What is GAP insurance?
- Is stolen property covered?
- If I crash into public property, do I pay for the damage?
- Can I sue my spouse for getting me injured in an accident?
- Do I pay a higher rate for insuring a red car?
- Am I covered if I work for Lyft or Uber?
- If a stolen car is found, what happens to my claim?
- Will a change of address impact my premium?
- How does General Liability differ from Professional Liability?
- What is New York State Short Term Disability insurance?
- Should my business carry sexual harassment insurance aka EPLI?
- What is data breach insurance?
- What does blanket coverage mean?
- If we damage a customer’s property, we’re covered…right?
- My primary supplier had a fire, so I can’t operate. Is there insurance for this?
- Should we list subcontractors or outside sales people on our worker’s compensation?
- What is products and operations liability?
- If our furnace seizes up, are we on our own?
- What is a coinsurance clause?
- What is a certificate of insurance?
- Can we insure for lost income after a loss?
- Should sub contractors have their own insurance?
- What does workers comp insurance do?
- What happens if I cause a fire that damages the space I rent?
- Can we purchase higher short term disability limits?
- How do we insure for higher inventory during holiday times?
- What happens if we lose power and can’t operate?
- Would the business owner be covered on their own workers compensation policy?
- Is it difficult for a new business to get insured?
- What are loss runs?
- What happens if my tree falls on my neighbor’s house?
- Does my insurance company need an inventory of my stuff?
- When is a home considered vacant?
- What is Loss of Use coverage?
- What is Medical Payments coverage?
- How is my pool, shed, or fence covered?
- How to verify that a contractor is currently insured before they enter to do work?
- Do I even have to have homeowners insurance?
- What does paid from escrow mean?
- Can I just keep the money, or do I have to rebuild?
- How long will a previous claim count against me?
- Does my policy keep up with rising material and labor costs?
- Do I need special insurance for a condo?
- How is jewelry or a musical instrument covered?
- Are Tornadoes and Hurricanes covered?
- How does identity theft coverage work?
- Am I liable for trampoline injuries?
- Will owning a dog keep me from getting a policy?
- Can I insure for sewer and sump pump back-up?
- What is the difference between replacement cost and actual cash value?
- How do I insure during construction?
- Will my underground sewer lines be covered if they rupture?
- What if something falls from the sky and lands on my house?
- Car in garage that gets burned up in a fire is covered, right?
- Are my personal items covered while in a moving truck?
- How are my things covered when I’m on vacation?
- Can I insure against a special assessment charge?
- How do I insure my vacant land?
- Will my insurance pay for legal fees?
- How do deductibles work?
- What is a declarations page?
- Am I insured against war or terrorism damages?
- Should members of a non-profit board carry insurance?
- How do I get my deductible back after an accident?
- Why do rates go up after a claim? Isn’t that what insurance is for?